Eyebrow pencil | 660 Black
|Classification||Fragrance-free, Hypoallergenic, Cruelty-free, Gluten-free|
|Allergens||no Benzylparabens, no Bismuth Oxychloride, no Ethylparabens, no Euxyl, no Formaldehyde, no Isobutylparabens, no Kathon, no Cobalt, no Lanolin, no Corn flour, no Methylparabens no n-Butylparaben, no Nanoparticles, no Nickel, no p-Propylparaben, no Paraphenylenediamine (PPD), no Perfume(s), no Perubalum, no Phenoxy Ethanol, no Propylene Glycol, no Toluene|
Use a sharpened pencil to draw thin lines between your own eyebrows to adjust and accentuate their shape. The cap has a brush that can be used to comb the eyebrow hairs into shape. Ideal for brunettes, blondes and redheads.
Castor oil, palm oil and beeswax ensure that these pencils can be used to smoothly draw lines without having to press hard. Vitamin E softens the skin and titanium dioxide protects the skin from the harmful effects of UV radiation.
Using an eyebrow pencil accentuates the eyebrows. Use the pencil as if you were making a "sketch". Gently place thin lines between your own hairs to make your eyebrows appear fuller and more shapely.
You can use the brush on the cap to shape the hairs afterwards.
Always make sure the tip is sharpened. If it's not sharp, the lines will be too visible and the eyebrow won't look natural.
- Article number
- 20ml: 24 x 125mm | 30ml: 32 x 125 mm
- Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Hydrogeneted Vegetable Oil, Copernica Cerifera Cera, Candelilla Cera, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba, C10-18 Triglycerides, Isopropyl Myristate, Mica, Paraffinum Liquidum, Talc, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-8, Tocopherol
- Ingredients (continued)
- Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (and) Citric Acid, +/- CI77499, CI77492, CI77491, CI15850, CI77891
- Shelf life
- The product has a shelf life of 2 years after first use.
- Posted by: FJM Tolhuijs on 21 March 2023Ik ben er heel tevreden mee
- Posted by: Tanya T.E Stevens-cost on 7 September 2022geweldig !